Events Communication Bounce Report
Use this report to check if any messages you sent through CaFÉ bounced or were not delivered. Emails may “bounce” for several reasons, including full mailboxes, issues with the artist’s email provider, or if an artist closed that email account.
Go to Reports > Events Communication Bounce Report. Enter a date range and select a call from the Events list. Click Update to see the list of bounced emails. If no bounces are reported, you will see the message: No Bounces Found.
Income Breakdown Report
This report records the individual transaction for each of your calls, even if there is no entry fee. This report is useful for tracking income from entry fees, for sharing with your treasurer or accounting team, for reviewing income for all your calls over the years, and for general record keeping.
Go to Reports > Income Breakdown Report
- Choose the date range you need.
- Filter Options: Hide All Checks, Hide Credit Card, or Hide all $0 transactions
- Choose one or multiple events.
- Click Run Report
- At the bottom of the report, click Download XLSX to download the results.
Events Management Reports
These reports can all be found through the Events > Management page. Select the application status, search for an individual, or click View All. At the top of the list of applications, under Download XLSX, there are three reports you can download in the form of a spreadsheet.
- Contact Information: Lists the applicants’ contact information.
- Application Answers: Lists the applicants’ answers to custom form questions. Does not include any file uploads.
- Media Information: Lists the details of the artwork the applicants’ submit with their application(s) (dimensions, year, price, etc). Does not include thumbnails of the media samples.
At the top of the list of applications, under Download PDF, there are two reports you can download in the form of a PDF document.
- Applications: Exports the full applications from each applicant, including contact information, answers to custom form questions, and media sample thumbnails. Does not include file uploads.
- Media Inventory List: Exports a grid of the media sample thumbnails and includes artist names and details of the artwork (dimensions, year, price, etc,).