Each organization on CaFÉ can have up to five administrator accounts. Each account has the same permissions and needs to be associated with a specific person in your organization. At any time, the CaFÉ team can add or disable administrator accounts for you. If there is a staff change in your organization, we ask that you not share the previous administrator account details and instead contact us so we can create a new one.
To add a new administrator account, we ask that an authorized representative from your organization (current or former administrator) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information of the new administrator needing access:
- The name of the organization (as listed in the CaFÉ account)
- Their first and last name
- Their work email address
- Their work phone number
To disable an administrator account, please reach out to email@example.com.
The CaFÉ team will automatically send renewal notices and paperwork each month to clients whose contracts will expire soon. If you receive a notice to renew your account, please don’t ignore it! CaFÉ offers two types of plans now (the Annual Small Plan and the Annual Standard Plan) with various renewal options to fit your needs.
You can renew by simply purchasing a new call to be used within your 12-month term or you can renew at the Access-Only level, which allows you to retain access to CaFÉ for the next year without purchasing a call.
Revenue collected through CaFÉ is remitted by check and mailed to your organization once per month. The remittance will include all revenue collected for the previous month minus the credit card transaction fees and any additional fees due. Those fees will be deducted from the final payout.
If you are auto-deducting your CaFÉ service fees, you will only receive a remittance statement and check once those fees have been paid off. The first remittance check you receive after your fees are paid off will list the deduction and your final check will list any additional fees assessed after the deadline, such as per applicant fees.
Your monthly income in CaFÉ is available to view by running an Income Breakdown Report from the Reports tab in your CaFÉ administration dashboard. To learn more about running an Income Breakdown Report, visit our Reports Help Guide.
The organization is the entity responsible for refunding entry fees; however, if you are unable to process a refund, CaFÉ can process refunds on your behalf as long as the refund request meets the following requirements:
- The refund request must be made by the organization and not the artist.
- The refund request must be made in writing via email by an administrator with CaFÉ credentials.
- The refund request is for the full amount paid.
- The amount of the refund request is less than the revenue not yet paid out to the organization.
- The refund request is for payment made by credit card or PayPal.
- The call name and deadline date
- Artist name
- Application ID#
- Item to be refunded, if other than the entry fee
- Amount to be refunded
- Reason for the refund
After CaFÉ has verified the request meets the refund requirements and that the organization has sufficient funds, we will be in touch with next steps. Refund requests typically take no more than 48 business hours to process.
The CaFÉ team is here to guide you through the steps you need to take if you have to cancel or postpone your event:
- Notify CaFÉ as soon as you have made the decision to cancel or postpone your call. Contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details or submit a Help Ticket.
- Initiate a refund request. If you elect to refund application fees for cancellations, let us know so that we can assist with batch refund processing. Let us know as well if you wish to handle refunds on your own (e.g. apply entry fees to member dues instead).
- Contact your applicants informing them of your decision to cancel or postpone your event and be sure to provide applicants with your contact details so they can follow up with any questions.