CaFÉ Jury Scorecard
Jurors are assigned to a scorecard by the call administrator. Each juror is assigned a unique juror login username and password. To log in as a juror go to https://admin.callforentry.org.
There are three scorecard presentation views: Monitor View, Gallery View, and Projection View. The scorecard presentation view is selected by the call administrator and may not be available for the specific call you are reviewing and judging. For example, a curated show may be using the Gallery Scorecard view, which showcases 20 entry thumbnails per page. A public art commission may be using a Projection Scorecard view, which displays up to 20 applications per page.
Step 1: Ensure you are on the Jury > Jury tab on the top of the page. Choose the name of the call from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: If your scorecard presentation view is set to Monitor View, select your viewing preference from the drop-down menu. If you do not see a drop-down menu, skip to step 3.
- Preview Slideshow displays a slideshow of the enlarged work samples (no scoring).
- Thumbnail Scorecard displays the entry’s scorecard with thumbnails of the work samples.
- Slideshow Scorecard displays a slideshow of the entry’s enlarged work samples first, followed by the scorecard.
Step 3: Click on the number of entries in the table, as shown below, to begin your review.
- If categories are available, you may start at any category. If no categories are available, you may start at the Total number of applications.
- To search for a specific artist or application, enter the Artist ID, Application, ID, or Artist Name in the Search By box. Check the box next to Show tagged Applications (if any) to filter by applications tagged by the call administrator. Click Go to view the search results. NOTE: Not all search options may be available, as they are determined by the administrator of the call.
Step 4: Begin scoring. The Score Rating option and the Scorecard View are predetermined and set by the call administrator. Score all entries. NOTE: Jurors who are judging applications about the piece rather than the artist will score single images instead of a grouping of artwork samples.
How to Sort Applications
Click on the heading of any column in the table of applications to sort ascending (A to Z). Click again to sort descending (Z to A). Select a score in the Filter Score drop-down menu to show only the applications with your chosen score.
How to Download the Scoring History
At the bottom of the table of applications, choose the jury round (if applicable) and click Download Scoring History to download a spreadsheet of your scores.
Monitor Scorecard displays a pop-up window of the individual scorecards as a slideshow one at a time against a gray background. You will select one of three viewing preferences: Preview Scorecard, Thumbnail Scorecard, or Slideshow Scorecard.
Selecting Preview Scorecard will display a pop-up window that begins with the first image for the artist in the selected group of applications. Select the number from the table to open the slideshow.
- For audio and video playback, place your mouse over the center of the image to click the Play button.
- Once you have viewed all of the images, you will see the following message: Artist Review is Complete.
- Note: You will not be shown the application answers or scoring options using Preview Scorecard.
Selecting Thumbnail Scorecard will show a pop-up window that displays the thumbnails of the image or images submitted along with the scorecard. Select the number from the table to open the scorecard.
- Click the thumbnail images to enlarge. This will open a new pop-up window with the enlargement. Click the back and forward arrows to move to the next image, if applicable. Close the window with the enlarged image to return to the scorecard.
- Under the artist information at the top of the scorecard, select Click to view form answers to open view the answers to custom questions such as resume, references, etc. Click download to download and view any files that were uploaded by the artist.
- If the applicant included an artist statement, you will see it under the thumbnails. Click Read More to expand.
- Select your score, and enter any comments in the text box. Click Save My Score to move to the next entry. If you need to erase your score, check the box next to Erase Score and click Save My Score.
Selecting Slideshow Scorecard will display a pop-up window that begins with the first image for the first artist in the selected group of applications. Select the number from the table to open the scorecard. Once you have viewed the work sample(s) for the first artist, click the arrow forward and you will see the scorecard.
Gallery View displays a grid of 20 thumbnail images with scoring options underneath. Available for calls that are jurying each image separately, rather than as a body of work. Select the number from the table to open the scorecard.