Entry Deadline: 10/15/17
Images - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 0
Total Media - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 1
Entry Fee (ArtPop Charlotte NC Regional Call for 2018): $25.00
View Site Details
Read the details and be sure you live in one of the specified NC/SC counties. You also need to crop your work to the specs.
CaFe' file size max is 5MB - if you are chosen, you must be able to supply high res file. Do not try to upload beyond 5MB here it will cause file to be resized.
Also make sure you live in the required area & send work to spec - rectangle.
Please take the time to read all details so your work is not rejected.
- Must be 18+
- Have an active art website
- Reside in one of the following NC/SC counties:
- York (SC)
- Has not been an ArtPop artist in the last three years. Class of 2014 #ArtPopCLT can now reapply.
- Submissions must be the work of one individual. Collaborations/teams will not be accepted.
- Submissions must be your original work and have been created in the last three years.
- Materials to Submit:
- A brief artist statement that explains your medium of work, your website, social media accounts (if you have social artist accounts) and why you would like to be a part of the ArtPop Program.
- An image/photograph of your work.
- Image Requirements For Submission:
- All disciplines are welcome! We have featured glass, wood, pottery, photography and so much more! If your work is not digital in nature, please photograph and crop your work to a 24" x 5.5" rectangle. Your work must be precropped in order to be accepted. We will not crop your work to scale.
**please see "site details" for a visual template of where your art will be placed on the billboard**
- Work depicting nudes or any slanderous creative will NOT be accepted.
- Please click the link and download for the entry submission guide.
- Artist Selection Process:
- A seven-member jury comprised of arts professionals, collectors, and ArtPop alumni, will judge all submissions that meet the above requirements. Twenty submissions will be selected and artists chosen for the 2018 program will be notified.
- If Your Art is Chosen:
- Congratulations! You're now among 205 artists around the country who are ArtPop artists. we will inform you via email and possible phone too the week of October 30, no later than November 6, 2017. Judging takes place on October 26, 2017.
- Look out for an artist welcome kit with additional instructions.
- The 20 chosen artists will receive specific instructions regarding the best way to provide us with the final 300 dpi-resolution photo of their art, as the Call For Entry does not allow full-size printing files.
- You should be available on the evening of Thursday, November 30th to attend the ArtPop Artist Reveal Reception event, held in uptown Charlotte.
- Your art on billboards will install weather permitting the week of January 8-12, 2018. We will provide date details later for the newsracks.
- DEADLINE: October 15th, 2017 at 11:59p.m. MST