Columbia City Gallery
4864 Rainier Ave E.
Seattle, WA 98118
Event Dates: 8/16/17 - 9/24/17
Entry Deadline: 6/23/17
Days remaining to deadline: 27
Images - Minimum: 0, Maximum: 3
Video - Minimum: 0, Maximum: 3
Total Media - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 3
Entry Fee (Gimme Shelter): $30.00
View Site Details
Columbia City Gallery
The Columbia City Gallery is pleased to announce a Call for Entries for its 12th Annual Juried Exhibit. Jurors for the exhibit are Florangela Davila, (Crosscut), Bill Gaylord, (Architect/Artist) and John Sutton, (Artists, SuttonBeresCuller). The exhibit will run from August 19 to September 24, 2017
Artists in all media are encouraged to submit artwork completed within the past three years that reflects the theme, GIMME SHELTER, $1,000 will be awarded to the First Place submission. Columbia City Gallery during 2017 is exploring the different aspects of shelter, the physical, the emotional, the necessity…….
For a $30 entry fee, you may submit up to 3 pieces of artwork for consideration. We are accepting entries via Café (callforentry.org) You may upload 3 images of all 2D/3D or video entry. The entry fee can be paid online through PayPal or by mailing a check or money order payable to the Columbia City Gallery. Your entry is not complete until payment is received.
· Entry deadline is June 23, 2017 at midnight
· Notifications emailed by July 1, 2017
· Accepted artwork must be delivered on August13(5-7pm)
· Artists’ Reception and Awards Ceremony, August 19 (5-7pm)
· All artwork in the exhibit must be for sale; the gallery takes a 50% commission on works sold.
· The artist agrees that images of artwork may be used in publicity materials.
· If you cannot deliver your artwork, shipping costs are your responsibility. A pre-printed shipping label for return shipment must be included with your work.
· The Gallery reserves the right to reject work that is not represented accurately in the image or that arrives damaged, poorly constructed or poorly presented.
· 2-D works must be properly prepared for exhibition with wire securely attached. Sculpture must be able to stand on its own without wobble. Video installations equipment needs can be discussed. We have some projection capabilities.
· Each accepted work must arrive with an id label with your name and artwork title securely attached to the back of frame or bottom of sculpture.
Questions: art@ColumbiaCityGallery.com or 206-760-984