Chase Gallery - All Media Juried Show
Spokane Arts Fund
P.O. Box 8737
Spokane, WA 99203
Entry Deadline: 3/15/13
Images - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 3
Total Media - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 3
Entry Fee (Chase Gallery - All Media Juried Show): $30.00
A juried exhibition will be held at the Chase Gallery, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd., Spokane, WA. This call is limited to artists from WA, ID, OR. The community art exhibition space is adjacent to the City Council Chambers and features a wide range of exhibitions by local and regional artists from contemporary to traditional. The visitors to the Chase Gallery include art aficionados, citizens, tourists, and inadvertent art viewers coming to meetings and to conduct city business. Gallery hours are weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and throughout the City Council meetings on Monday evenings. $30 entry fee for up to 3 works of art.
About the Juror
Shiffler is a San Francisco-based curator, writer and educator. She is the Gallery Director for the San Francisco Arts Commission (SFAC), the arts agency of the City and County of San Francisco, and serves as the chief curator for three SFAC Galleries in the heart of San Francisco's Civic Center. Shiffler is also a faculty member of the School of Interdisciplinary Studies at the San Francisco Art Institute, where she instructs students pursuing advanced degrees in Urban Studies, Exhibition and Museum Studies, and History and Theory of Contemporary Art. She is a columnist for SFMOMA's Open Space blog. Her column, I don't drink coffee, so let's have a beer..., is structured around creating posts collaboratively with other cultural producers including artists, fashion designers, writers, theorists, architects and graphic designers
Please consider the public nature of the audience and the exhibition space. In planning, please remember the floor is carpeted.
• Art work in all media will be accepted.
• No art work should exceed 60 inches in any direction.
• All arts work should arrive ready for installation.
• Works cannot be suspended from the ceiling or light fixtures.
• Art work will be insured and for sale.
• The commission on art works sold is 20%.
• No art work shall be removed prior to the end of the exhibition.
• The artist is responsible for transportation to and from the exhibition.
• The Executive Director of the Spokane Arts Fund will make final decisions regarding placement and installation of the art work.
Print this Page View Legal Agreement