The Knowledge Exchange, Inc. Artist Showcase
5151 Babcock Street
Palm Bay, FL 32905
Entry Deadline: Rolling
Images - Minimum: 3, Maximum: 8
Total Media - Minimum: 3, Maximum: 8
Entry Fee (The Knowledge Exchange, Inc. Artist Showcase): $15.00
View Site Details
The Knowledge Exchange proudly spotlights one artist ranging from every 2 weeks to every month. Each selected artist will enjoy a dedicated space up to 180 square feet in a busy retail store/conference center that is open 7 days a week. Selected artists may also be featured in social media, newsletters, radio ads and press releases. Opportunity to hold workshops and classes are also available at The Knowledge Exchange.
All serious artists are welcome to apply. We present work in all styles and mediums including paintings, prints, photography, sculpture, ceramics, textiles, glass, and other art media.
Submitted artwork should have strong appeal to families and children. The Knowledge Exchange is a family oriented business. We reserve the right to reject individual items for consignment that may be deemed inappropriate.
This is a rolling call for entry and will have no deadline. Applications are continually accepted and reviewed.
CaFÉ submissions are preferred; however, artists may contact us directly to apply. The biggest advantage to applying through CaFÉ is that each artist need apply only once to be considered for future opportunities.
- High visibility
- Insurance against damage or loss
- Secure, climate-controlled location
- No long-term commitments
- Artistic control over artwork display
- Brand Extension/Name Recognition through media, press releases, walk-in traffic
- Highly educated consumers
Please provide up to 8 pictures of your artwork. You will also be asked to complete an artist statement. Please include the following information in your Artist Statement:
1. Brief Biography
2. Sources of inspiration for your work (optional)
3. Your beliefs about the importance of art education (optional)
4. Awards/accolades that you have received
5. Venues where your work has appeared (art shows, galleries, government buildings, etc.)
6. All known websites that currently features your work
Print this Page View Legal Agreement